Mettre au clair votre idée
Constituer votre équipe
Soumettre votre idée
Attendre les résultats de la présélection
Venir au CERIST
Construire un prototype de votre projet
Défendre votre projet
Challenge Days participation is free. It is open to all young people without exception (students, recent graduates, engineers, researchers, project leaders, etc.). The participation can be done individual or in team of 5 people maximum. The teams will have to submit their project ideas related to the “Smart living & Environment”. They will be accompanied and coached by experts along the realization of their projects.
Conditions for taking part in the competition
- The ten (10) best projects will be selected by the Preselection Jury for their presentation during the final.
- The selected files will be those whose project will be most in line with the selection criteria defined below.
- In case of a tie, the Jury reserves the right to retain all the records that have reached the 10th place.
- Pre-selected teams will be notified by email.
- Pre-selected teams to present their project to the final jury undertake to participate effectively in the final presentation.
- The proposed project must correspond to an innovative idea in the field of ICT;
- A participant can only be a member of one team at a time.
- Can not participate in this competition:
- People directly or indirectly involved in the organization or administration of these challenges;
- The family members of the persons referred to above.
- Participation in the contest can be either individual or in team.
- A team can build around a project selected during the preselection on the day of the Challenge.
- A team must consist of no more than five (05) members.
- Innovation : originality and creativity of the project, relevance and innovative nature of the project
- Impact : the impact of the project on the daily life of citizens, and the degree of its public utility? What would be the magnitude of the impact of the project application (number of users)?
- State of progress in the prototype : time required to produce a finished product (marketable)
- Execution : is the architecture coherent and logical, what are the user interfaces of the application worth? Is the project commercially viable?